Still taking time to fix this blog.
Basically collecting the bits I was blog about before, and those happy moment :)
It's not gonna be an active blog, and most of your guys might seen it before :p

Lifehouse Live 2008!!! (Click Picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Linkin Park Live 2008!!! (Click picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Sunday, September 13, 2009

New York Trip Part 2 (Time Square, Central Park)

Continue back from previous post.
After Madison Square Garden, I walked all the way to Time Square,
and snapped picture of the busy city on my way there :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Time Square :)

Photobucket



Photobucket


Wonder is this the largest Toys'r'us Store or not...
There at least 4 level in this toy store ="=

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Hershey's chocolate store

Photobucket


And I went into M&M store

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wanna buy T_T
but I was having tight budget that time...
So resist to get all these!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

walk off from the M&M store, took the Broadway road to go up till central park.

Photobucket

The Central park is freaking huge park....
It gonna take some time to walk through this park.
I gave up on the half way =/

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

This map below showing which road I take and where I visited earlier.
And it's also show how big is the central park...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Sun tanning folks

Photobucket



Photobucket

pics of here and there around the park

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket

and this very acorn is still with me :D
As a memory that I passed by half of the Central park :p

Photobucket

gave up at 81st street and decide to go "home"
which is to find my fren to locate where the hotel he booked earlier.

Photobucket

Took MTA to Flushing again, and from there, I took bus to the street near the hotel/inn

Photobucket

random pic snapped while I walking my way there...
with a GPS in my hand :P

Photobucket


End of this part.
Next part gonna be Statue of Liberty and Wall Street :)

No comments: