Still taking time to fix this blog.
Basically collecting the bits I was blog about before, and those happy moment :)
It's not gonna be an active blog, and most of your guys might seen it before :p

Lifehouse Live 2008!!! (Click Picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Linkin Park Live 2008!!! (Click picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Saturday, March 28, 2009

LINKIN PARK Presents Projekt Revolution 2008 @ Indianapolis, Verizon Wireless Music Center (17th August 2008)

Photobucket

Please don't mind the old blog link as it already been deleted by the hacker that hacked my google account :(

The reason I repost is, I want a medium that I can keep this happiest moment.
I still miss the concert now and then... It was superb and crazy enough that I will find chance to experience it again!


I was Rock twice that week.
The 1st one is Lifehouse as see at previous post.
And this one

Total damage on my wallet for rocking with few big bands twice a week?
USD 24 (included tax) for Lifhouse(9pm to 11pm), that i was like so farking close
USD 93 (included tax and fees) for Projekt Revolution Pit Stand Rock Zone, that start from 2pm to 11.30pm, with few bands perform
total calculation in RM will be 117 x 3.3 = RM 387
do u think with this price can done something like that in Malaysia? :P


cut the crap n go on~


Yeah i was there!!! at Pit Stand!!!
Go and read on and see how close i was with them!


Photobucket


YEAH, CHESTER SCREAMING TOWARDS ME!!!
we got eye contact like more than 2 second
tat is kinda long dy if some 1 stare u more than 2 secs :P




PROJEKT REVOLUTION 2008

Date: 17th August 2008,
Time: 2pm
Venue: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.


To prevent jam and try to grab front stand, I went there quite early.
Around 12pm I already waiting at outside with the rest of the fan.
I even still remember I take away burger from Arby's



Photobucket

Everyone waiting to be enter~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Prove that I was there :P

Photobucket


Photobucket

Around 1pm they allow to let us in.

And i saw some interesting booth :P

Photobucket

booth that selling booze and food

Photobucket


There 2 stage for this event.
for 2pm to 5pm, it held on smaller stage outside, which i missed it due to wanna grab front stand at the main stage pit stand.

So here the main stage that they not allow us to go in till 5pm

Photobucket

and i was there at the queue there waiting... which is was just 1pm that time... i have to wait for freaking 3 and half hour only can go in =/

The crew there show me the paper that who was performing.
As you can see the earlier 2 to 5 pm was performed by other bands outside the main stage.

Photobucket


The waiting process is kinda suffering.. it was summer and under the hot sun =..=


Photobucket

and saw some dude with cool tattoo

Photobucket

around 4.30 pm they already allowed us to go in. So with no time to waste i try to rush in as well to get better view.
It's not the best but still nice! just a dude blocking in front of me from the stage :D


Photobucket

crowd that swamped in

Photobucket


Turning on my rock mode :P


Photobucket


The 1st band to perform on main stage is
Street Drum Corps

Photobucket

they 1 of the projekt revolution 2008 band that go around the state perform with LP
they do play in some LP song when LP performed :)

Photobucket


The lead singer was coming down the stage to get near the fans,
just right in front of me!
hope 1 day they get famous :D
so at least i was near to them b4 :P

Photobucket


Photobucket


Ashes Divide is the next performing band

Photobucket


Their style not bad actually, but not rock enough for that event =/

Photobucket


And yeap they have The Bravery perform after Ashes Divide.
I knew I heard this band name before, but can't really recall which nice song from them.
They performed quite well :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Chris Cornell kick in next!
I actually dunno him that much till i heard he sing for 1 of the Double O 7 movie OST
And he the writer of the song "Like a stone" which sang by Audioslave

Photobucket



Photobucket

and pic below, he was singing "Like A Stone"
Damn nice~

Photobucket


Photobucket

And he hell 1 of a rocker~
all of them rocked :D
ok may b not all, haha

Photobucket


So do I~

Photobucket

The moment had came

Photobucket


every 1 was waiting, anxiety

Photobucket


and here they are :D

Photobucket


Mike Shinoda
Photobucket


Mr. Hahn
Photobucket

Brad
Photobucket

Rob
Photobucket


Dave
Photobucket


I am not lying that I was standing that front :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Chester Bennington
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


With Chris, they performing "Crawling"
Photobucket


and here all the videos that I manage to record
sorry for the shakey bad quality, was too high with the crowd :P


Lying From You



No More Sorrow



Given Up



Shadow Of The Day



The Little Things Give You Away



In The End



Faint



Bleed It Out



The whole event end around 11pm something.
I was exhausted but happy, very happy!
The best concert I ever have in my life so far.

I really hope I have chance to watch again *finger crossed*

No comments: