Still taking time to fix this blog.
Basically collecting the bits I was blog about before, and those happy moment :)
It's not gonna be an active blog, and most of your guys might seen it before :p

Lifehouse Live 2008!!! (Click Picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Linkin Park Live 2008!!! (Click picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Saturday, September 12, 2009

New York Trip Part 1(Empire State Building, Madison Square)

Coming to the end of US trip... where I took a week of from company to travel around New York before sending me back to Malaysia.
Most the time I travel alone around there.
It was a wonderful trip :)
Went to Indianapolis airport to leave really early that morning... I remember is around 6 or 7am I was at the airport, taking a 8 am flight to NYC



Photobucket



Photobucket


Just an hour flight and i reach NYC 9am...
After gather some information on the MTA and bus service there,
I step off the airport and start my journey

my 1st stop was...
The Empire State Building.
I took a bus that send me from the airport to Flushing town, where I can take MTA :D

there a station right under Empire State Building

Photobucket


Photobucket

get out from the station,
and skyscraper around me..
It's a beautiful day though :)

Photobucket

The Empire State Building

Photobucket

Took my breakfast at Starbuck in Empire State Building.
Muffin with a cup of Latte~

Photobucket

After breakfast, went all the way up to that building :D

King Kong died at this point of the building T_T

Photobucket

Great view of Manhattan, New York City :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Done with the scene, went back down to the souvenir store and found this :D

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Went a visit to Madison Square Garden since it's near to State Building


If not mistaken, that's the largest Macy's store at the state :P
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Just walk around this area,
It's not like there will have a match that I gonna catch...

Photobucket



End of this part.
The next part, will be showing pic of Time Square and central park!
Doing this post made me emo T_T
hope I can visit this place again!

No comments: