Still taking time to fix this blog.
Basically collecting the bits I was blog about before, and those happy moment :)
It's not gonna be an active blog, and most of your guys might seen it before :p

Lifehouse Live 2008!!! (Click Picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Linkin Park Live 2008!!! (Click picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New York Trip Part 8 (Buffalo, Niagara fall, Pass by North Pole)

Finally! This is the last part of the 9 weeks work and travel in US.

After visited Niagara fall, the bus get us to Buffalo town center.


Photobucket



Photobucket

On the street

Photobucket


Photobucket

Had TGIF with some of tourists that take the same tour as me.

Photobucket

Again... one fellow occupy 2 large bed...
Was staying at Hotel Hyatt

Photobucket



Photobucket

told the tour guide I'm not gonna follow them to end of the tour, which is they will later visit Thousand Island, then back to NYC.
I end at Buffalo cause Giaw study here, wanted to spend some time with my old buddy.

So the next morning woke up, called Giaw to pick me up from the hotel.

He bring me to his U, which is University Buffalo.
He still got research to do, so he dropped me in his U's PC Lab.

After he done, he gave me a small tour around his U.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

That night we had steamboat as dinner

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

which we both end up damn full
and thanks Giaw's gf Christine for the warm welcome too :D

After the dinner... Giaw bring me to Niagara fall again.
He said night view is different and quite nice.

His right :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Canada side...

Photobucket


Next morning we went to some cafe to have breakfast :D

Photobucket

Giaw brought me to their warehouse to do little shopping.
And i get to change my fossil watch here 1 to 1.
Mine was broken on the metal strap, and was worry how to fix it cause i just bought it for few weeks.
When I showed the broken watch to the Fossil's worker, she just changed a total new one for me without question asked....
I was surprised and so glad :D....
Why this kinda service never happen at Malaysia? =/

Wall picture at the mall
Photobucket


Then again.... Giaw bring me to Niagara fall's Three Sisters Island

Photobucket

Me and Giaw

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Got the chance to touch the water of Niagara fall :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Back to his campus and waited him to settle some stuff before head to airport.

Photobucket


After Giaw finish his stuff and send me off to Buffalo's Air port... the "Fun" part begin...

If not mistaken the flight from Buffalo to Indianapolis was 8pm,
Reached Indianapolis around 10pm, took a cab to my colleague's(Chilly) place, which the fare was a killer... it need around 35 bucks for the whole trip (which the distance is something like from KLCC to Subang Jaya area) =..=
Get myself a quick shower, packed up my stuff and head to another colleague's place, it was his birthday.
So we celebrate and chill a little...
Chilly gave me a ride to the air port around 3am...
the flight that back to Chicago is at 10 am!!!
so i waited the air port alone till 6 am with 2 big luggages that equal weight of 100 pounds =/
and luckily i asked the question when I can check in.
There an earlier flight which will leave at 8am.
Took that one to transit to Chicago.
Reached Chicago at 10 am local time.
and the flight to Hong Kong from here was 1pm
so i spend sometime to get breakfast, went to washroom to refresh myself as in shit, brush my teeth etc.
The flight from Chicago to Hong Kong was awesome.
They choose to fly North :D
Got chance to take a view on north pole


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Reach Hong Kong around 6pm local time.
then waited for 2 hours to take 10pm flight to Singapore...
Reached Singapore at at midnight. Went to Sim Lan place to overnight,
Next morning flight is 10am and I reach KL around 12 pm.

OK... I depart from Buffalo at Thursday evening, just to go back to Malaysia... and reached Malaysia at Sunday noon....
which is some how "fun" =..=

Yay, finally I finish blog about this trip...

it rather sux to read... but I just wanna gather all the pics and bits of those awesome memory here =)

it's for my own reading, so I dun really care about all those errors i made and how short my article of those trips were.

I wish I able to go back there to live some "American" life....
I miss it dearly =/

No comments: