Still taking time to fix this blog.
Basically collecting the bits I was blog about before, and those happy moment :)
It's not gonna be an active blog, and most of your guys might seen it before :p

Lifehouse Live 2008!!! (Click Picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Linkin Park Live 2008!!! (Click picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New York Trip Part 4 (Flushung, China Town, Brooklyn Bridge, Time Square)

Woke up the next day, Giaw have some "business" to deal with in Flushing. So I followed him around.


Photobucket

Went to the Asian Market where Giaw try to stock up groceries that he can't get at Buffalo.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

We spend almost half day at flushing.
Had lunch at one of the Malaysian's restaurant there.
After Giaw settled all his things, is time for him to leave and back to his campus.
He dropped me somewhere near China town and we greet goodbye to each other.
Gonna meet him 3 days after at Buffalo.


China town.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

I spent quite sometime on Chinatown at one of the mobile shop.
Was having hard time considering to get the iPhone 3G without contract, sim lock included.
After quite sometime, I finally got it.... Spent USD 600 on that phone =..=

After checking map that Brooklyn bridge is quite near, decided to cross that bridge for fun!

Photobucket

Random pictures on the way.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Brooklyn Bridge again.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

but this time is the night view, which is quite amazing.

Photobucket

And I thought this bridge won't be that long but I was wrong....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Took me quite a while to reach the other end.

Photobucket


Photobucket

And I actually lost my favorite Armani Exchange Aviator shade here T_T

Photobucket


There's MTA station at Brooklyn, too the train and back to Manhattan,
just to snap some night view over here :P

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Right middle of the Time Square :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


After done with the pictures, it's already real late....
Some MTA station already closed.
I have to walk further down few street to take the train back to Flushing.

Then there's a hostel I booked earlier were locate quite a distance from the station....
At first i thought i wanna took the bus.... but it was real late... seem like the bus i wanna catch no longer operate... i have to walk all the way back there

This is the room i got that night.

Photobucket


Photobucket


And this the hostel I was staying

Photobucket


After shower I quickly get some rest, as the next day I have a long day to go...
I joined a tour, and already paid... Can't allow myself to be late and miss that tour.

Next part gonna be pictures of Pennsylvania and Washington :D

No comments: