Still taking time to fix this blog.
Basically collecting the bits I was blog about before, and those happy moment :)
It's not gonna be an active blog, and most of your guys might seen it before :p

Lifehouse Live 2008!!! (Click Picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Linkin Park Live 2008!!! (Click picture to read the details)

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Celine Dion Live @ Stadium Merdeka (13.4.2008)

It's been a year since i went to Celine Dion concert....

Time passed that fast...

I remember how i won the ticket through Lite FM

I was jobless that time, so piratically stay at home doing nothing.
So Lite FM have this game which is, whenever Celine Dion play on air, we have to call in tell the song title, easy right?
the 1 that manage to answer get a pair of the concert ticket which worth RM 7xx

Calling in is damn tough!
I never get through!
I tried to call them since day 1 of the game till end other day... I still can't win it... bad luck i guess :(
I gave up and bought tix that worth RM 2xx
but lite fm still giving out tix that worth RM 2xx too
but that is SMS game which you get the correct answer for few question in the shortest time, you can win yourself a pair of tix.
3 days b4 the concert, i got a call from the Lite FM DJ!
I won it! thanks to Wey helped me to collect from Astro.

I invited my sis but she not around.
Then I sell it out together with the previous ticket i bought :)

Lucky me
Photobucket


That day it self, it was a long queue out there.
meet with some forumer which also CD's fan

Pics time

Photobucket


RM 2xx tix but still so far T_T

Photobucket


We waited quite long...
those agong and tun coming in late...
CD can't play if the royal king haven't reach right?
Even Siti Nurhaliza was there
Photobucket


So the fans entertained themselve,
playing human wave~~~

Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally she out!!!

I did my best to zoom with my 10x optical zoom camera...
the best i can snap...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She sang all her good songs

and change dress for the encore,
which she sang "My Heaart Will Go On"

Photobucket

pics tell thousand words :P
I will definitely going to her concert if there any chances that she coming to here again.

No comments: